Mittwoch, 21. März 2007

2nd try


Well, here it is: my first entry!! (Actually, it is my second but I somehow deleted the first one. Please don´t judge me, but I am totally new to this.)


I´m not exactly sure what this blog is going to look like but I hope that it will be interesting to read. I´m planning to use this blog as some sort of diary where I put all the English-related stuff I´ve done and/or tell everyone about the interesting and exciting things that happened or will happen to me.


I was quite lazy this weekend but I had a cold and was therefore excused. One week it is perfectly mild and sunny and on the next one fierce winds are blowing and it is snowing. Honestly, these strange weather conditions are really driving me crazy.


I´ve spent nearly the whole weekend watching twelve (12!!) episodes of Grey´s Anatomy. I admit that I am addicted to this show. I also tried to read the third chapter of "Jaywalking with the Irish" but after the Grey´s Anatomy marathon my eyes hurt so much that I had to give up. So, all in all I did something for my English class. I brushed up on my medical vocabulary.


Well, I´m really looking forward to how this blog´s going to look like in the end. It is a totally new and unknown approach for me to improve my writing skills (although I strongly doubt that writing a blog entry will ever be a task on the exam). However, I´m keeping my fingers crossed that this little project will turn out to be a success.

Enjoy reading!!


3 Kommentare:

fn hat gesagt…

There's something about this show that really draws you in.

But didn't you overdose after such a marathon viewing session?

What about Desperate Housewives?

or Gilmore Girls?

Those are two my wife and daughter really like. OK and I have been known to watch all three when I get a chance!

Birgit hat gesagt…

Grey's Anatomy... I love it :) And I love Alex ;) He's the true McDreamy ;)

But maybe a marathon is too much, and little doses are better for your eyes and our Jaywalking-Project ;)

betty030187 hat gesagt…

I can´t understand why you don´t like to watch Gilmore Girls. I absolutely love them and in my opinion, they aren´t too talkative!
But Grey´s Anatomy is also great, that´s true.