Donnerstag, 29. März 2007

Hurray!!!!


I´m soooo proud of myself. I´ve finally managed to put a picture in my profile and a link list (okay, it wasn´t complicated at all, I was just too lazy to check out the help site which offer advice for almost every problem). I think I´m beginning to undertsand how all this blog stuff really works.


Yesterday I read four more chapters of "Jaywalking with the Irish". I wouldn´t go so far to call this book bad because it has its moments. Actually it´s not as bad as I would have thought. I really love the chapter about his friend Bun. He sometimes uses a very strange way of humor which I really like. The only thing that is a little bit annoying is the huge range of sophisticated and unknown vocabulary. I can understand that it is no fun reading when you have to look up ten words per page. At first I really was shocked by the sheer volume of new and unknown words but right know I´m only looking up words in the reduced glossary and if they don´t show up there, I´ll read over them. It´s still a little boring and frustrating but it´s simplifying the whole reading process.


Enjoy reading (my blog, not the book :-) )

Keine Kommentare: