Mittwoch, 28. März 2007

Gary Larson is the greatest!!


Hello folks!!!


I´m having my English class right now and we are in the computer room, so why not post something. The last few days I was looking at the different blogs of my classmates and I was quite impressed. Especially Claire´s blog is amazing: She´s a real writer. Now I´m quite ashamed of my blog. However, it will give me new inspiration for my blog and maybe I can copy some ideas??


I`m still figuring out how this blog really works but I am really a fan of the so called trial and error system and actually I can´t break anything. Or maybe I can use the time and ask someone with more experience how some things work.


I must admit that the blogging thing is not as bad as I have thought it would be. I´m still struggeling with the contents. I´m still not sure on what I really should blog about (or what would please the teacher). I will blog about all what I think is remotely interesting and will later ask for confirmation. I can delete some entries if they are not pleasing my teacher´s taste, anyway.


In other news: Yesterday I got my Gary Larson Farside 2007 Off-The-Wall calender delivered ( I know it sounds very strange but its a simple calendar with a cartoon per day). I spent almost the whole day laughing at his brilliant, fantastic and hilarious cartoons. My parentn started collecting his cartoons, so I know and adore him and his work for quite a long time. So everday in the morning I will read something in English ( because ít´s in English) and I´ll also start my day with a laugh.
Maybe I will write another entry when I´m at home. We will see about that.
enjoy reading


1 Kommentar:

Claire hat gesagt…

Heyyah!! That's sooooo nice!!! I'm very flattered!! I like your blog very much too, it's funny and cool! Gary Larson is brilliant, I agree with you!! And so is Daniel Craig, but who would say the contrary... :-)

See you soon!!