Montag, 26. März 2007

I love books


This weekend I´ve been reading quite a lot (despite an invitation to a birthday party). I read three more capters of "Jaywalking with the Irish" and I am also about to finish "A year in Provence". I really love this book by Peter Mayle. It is really funny and entertaining. His stories about the sometimes quite peculiar French people are full of wit but , despite their obvious weirdness, he describes them in such a nice and endearing way that you instantly want to move there. I can recommend this book to everyone.


In other news: Last friday I was working in the video store when a customer came in who exactly looked like Dr. Sheperd. I was holding myself back not to call him Derek.


The birthday party was very funny but I became tired quite early (due to heavy reading) so that I went home. So all in all it was a very calm weekend.

Keine Kommentare: