Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2007

computer is back in action

Hi everybody!!!!

I´m so sorry that I haven´t been able to post anything recently, but my computer crashed and I have to wait for ten days for my little brother to fix it. I really appreciate my little brother´s work because he is a real wizz kid when it comes to computers.
I coudn´t even imageine how hard life without a computer is, it is unbelievable.
Thank god, I printed out the Jayalking glossary beforehand so I could study the vocabulary.

A lot happened the last weeks, but nothing really interesting. I had to atudy a lot for my classes and didn´t have much time for socializing. Except last saturday, when I met this American and this Swedish guy which means that I always had to speak in English. The American bloke was quite impressed by my skills. (I´m now wondering if I should have a little sip of alcohol before every oral exam, because it makes me more talkative).

I promise that I wiill write some more before the end of the semester.

See you

Keine Kommentare: