Dienstag, 10. April 2007

Easter is over


Hi everybody!


Sorry, no entries lately but I´ve been quite occupied with work at the videostore and of course reading a lot for my English and Spanish classes.


Most of my friends spent the last weekend at home with their family. But not me. Firstly, I had to work the whole weekend and secondly as a vegetarian I´m not very fond of this feast, watching my family (all of them are carnivores) stuffing all kind of dead animals into their mouths. As I confronted my mother with the fact that I wasn´t coming home over the Easter weekend she was quite disappointed and insulted and as I told her that my life is in Graz the whole situation got a little bit tense. Nevertheless I had a great time on Saturday with a friend of mine.


I´m really sorry for this short entry but nothing interesting happend recently. I promise that I will immediately blog about if something exciting happens.


Have nice holidays

Keine Kommentare: